Enook X2 Plus Battery Charger
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Enook X2 Plus - Independent, Quick Charging
The Enook X2 Plus charger is an extremely affordable and fast (1Ax2) 2-bay charger with fully independent charging bays. Charge most li-ion batteries in 2-3 hours! Whether you have one battery charging or two, it will charge each battery with up to 1A.
With Wall Adapter Option:
All versions come with the USB cable, but there is a version with wall adapter that includes a LiionWholesale 2.1A rated USB wall adapter for easy at home charging. Select which version you would like from the drop down box.
Enook X2 Plus Charger Specifications:
- Compatible with Li-ion batteries only
- Common Battery sizes: 10440, 14500, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650*
- Can only fit 1x 26650 size battery at a time
- Output Current: 1A × 2
- Input: MICRO USB DC 5V 2A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V
Enook X2 Plus Features:
- Overcharge, over discharge, short circuit, over current and reverse connection prevention
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Battery Revival
- Enook X2 Plus Battery Charger
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual
I like the compact size. It charges my 16340 Vapcell batteries to a "settled" 4.16v (measured a few hours after removing from the charger).
This thing is cheap but it does the trick. Can charge 1 battery at a time. Indicator lights let you know when done. 1amp per slot. Comes with carry bag. This is the perfect travel charger or for a beginner.
Only used it on 4 battery's so far that weren't depleted. It show's a full green light at around 3.8V but will charge to 4.15V. Can't say much yet as I haven't put ti through its paces. The plastic case isn't the thickest though and has a issue charging 16340's as the spring tension is very light at that size..
We Also Recommend