Enook S4 Battery Charger - Clearance
This is a PROMOTIONAL product, with LIMITED quantities available.
NO additional quantity discounts or wholesale discounts will be given. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Enook S4 - Automatic Digital Charger
The Enook S4 charger is a fast (up to 1A x 4, or 1.8A x 2), affordable, and simple to use charger for both Li-ion and Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd cells. Just pop your batteries in, wait for it to detect them and you're good to go!
This charger also has a handy little function - Nocturnal Mode. If you charge your batteries at night and don't want to be bothered by the LED and LCD back light, turn on Nocturnal Mode and the lights will remain off until Nocturnal Mode has been turned off.*
*Note: charging batteries unattended is not recommended. Always charge batteries under supervision.
Enook S4 Charger Specifications:
- Compatible with Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, IMR and LiFePO4 batteries
- Common Li-Ion Battery sizes: 26650*, 20700, 21700*, 18650, 18490, 16650, 10440, 14500, 18350, 18500, 10340, 10500
- * Can only fit 1x 26650 size battery at a time
- Long 21700s (example - Imren 21700) are very snug. Normal length 21700s (ex: 30T) are a better fit.
- Common Ni-MH/Ni-Cd sizes: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
- Output Current: 1A x 4 - or - 1.8A x 2
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz .35A (max), DC 12V 2A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V
Enook S4 Features:
- Overcharge, overheating and reverse polarity protection
- Nocturnal charging mode
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Battery Activation
- LCD panel for clear charging progress
- Able to detect battery type and status before selecting the correct voltage and entering automatic charge mode
- LiFePO4 batteries require manual selection
- Enook S4 Battery Charger
- 1 AC Wall Cable
- User Manual
- charge settings
Charge the batteries fast and complete!
Very nice for the price
I've only used it a handful of times on 18650 Samsung 35E batteries, but it seems to work fine.
UPDATE------Failed after 1 week
Wont stop charging batteries. Took 18650'3 to 4.3v and popped protection breaker on 4x new lg 3.4mah batteries. Took eneloops to 1.58v and I removed from charger. Probably would have burned the house down if not running protected batteries and watching eneloops.
Hi Mike - Thank you for the input and the additional information by email. So far this is the only instance we know of of this happening. We are going to contact you via email about getting this charger back to confirm the issue and see what happened.
Very nice charger
I got this charger because I have 3 other chargers that do not meet my needs. I need a simple charger that charges 18650's at 1a and AA eneloops at .5a. I want those Charge settings to be automatic. As an added bonus the screen has large numbers I can see from 20ft away. This charger will except 12v car chargers, which it DOESNT COME WITH, so if you are off grid like me you can charge without starting a big inverter. So I have run it though a few cycles and its all I need. Charged the eneloops in 2hrs and the 18650's in 1hr. I like this charger much better then the vc4 or efest. Worth every penny of the 17 dollars I paid.
We Also Recommend