Nitecore New I2 2 Bay Li-ion Battery Charger
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
New version of the I2 released 2016
This is our favorite 2 bay budget charger. No fancy screens or bells and whistles but it gets the job done at a great price. It also is compatible with near every type of rechargeable battery. It is automatically able to identify li-ion, Ni-Mh, and Ni-Cd and apply the appropriate charging mode. Charging indicator LEDs show you when charging is finished.
All versions come with the AC wall cord, but the version with car adapter also includes a car adapter that can be used with a 12V cigarette lighter so you have charging options.
NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
- Input : AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(MAX) or DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.35V ±1% / 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 500mA × 2 / 1000mA x 1
- Dimensions: 132mm × 70mm × 35mm
- Weight: 126g (without batteries and power cord)
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR / LifePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650,18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Includes IJoy 26650, IJoy 20700/21700* - please be careful with the IJoy 20700/21700 when using this charger, it's a tight fit and could be very easy to damage the battery.
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
Nitecore I2 Specifications:
- Charge speed: .5A x 2 OR 1A x 1
In the Box:
- Nitecore I2 charger
- Standard Power Adapter
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
The charger works well. It’s easy to use
The charger and batteries work break and seem to keep a good charge. Batteries charge quickly.
Works well. Documentation is a little confusing but just use it and it’s fine.
I like the status lights and voltage lights. They provide more info than a single light. I don't like the way the bottom top slides to one side of the charging pad. I'm concerned it wasn't making a good connection.
Simple and it works. Happy customer!
We Also Recommend