Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
New button top version of the Sanyo NCR18650GA. This is a 3500 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best batteries we offer for medium discharge, high capacity battery applications. We take the authentic NCR18650GA and add a high quality button top to it.
Note this battery is NOT protected, we recommend most people instead use the protected NCR18650GA version. The only reason you would use this one is if you do not have space for the protection circuit and are accepting the risk of using unprotected batteries.
Please note: this is a BUTTON top battery. If you are looking for the Flat Top version, please click here.
Quick NCR18650GA Specs:
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3450 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions: 66.8mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.55 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Origin: Japan or China, button top manufactured in China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Very good long lasting i like it thank you
First Liion Wholesale has great Customer Service, they were very helpful and very knowledgeable and carry quality products. I now have top quality batteries and also great chargers that can also charge the longer button top protected batteries.
Very good battery
Inexpensive cells that perform. Using one in the nice L.E.D. flashlight that was included with the order, great runtime. The other pair are powering a power hungry designator. No problems so far.
Just as advertised
We Also Recommend
Protected Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR20700B 4000mAh 15A 20700 Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount