Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
This is an authentic Panasonic NCR18650GA (also marketed as a Sanyo NCR18650GA). It is a 3500 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best mid-power, high-capacity batteries we offer. It competes with the LG MJ1, and is a popular choice for things like e-bike batteries and electric vehicle batteries.
Note this battery has two different wrapper designs depending on the manufacturing facility, so it may not look like the picture but you can always be assured that we sell authentic NCR18650GA.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications due to 10A output.
Quick NCR18650GA Specs:
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3450 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: FLAT top
- Maximum Dimensions: 65.30mm x 18.50 mm diameter
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 48g
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Origin: China or Japan
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- customer service
Tried a new 18650
Great price and the charge last about as long as similar batteries I have of this type
These are among my most prized Li-ion batteries because of their reliability and extra capacity. I trust them. They are perfect for many 18650 appliances including flashlights, lamps, and fans.
They look good.I want to build a battery pack with them.We'll see how that works out.
Test out to capacity Specification
Great batteries for low wattage MTL
We Also Recommend