Vapcell 18650 25A Flat Top 2800mAh Battery - Genuine (VTC5D)
Cutting Edge "VTC5D" Performance
Vapcell has suggested they're a VTC5D under the wrap. While we can't guarantee this, Mooch has tested both the Vapcell and the VTC5D and confirmed the test results are consistent.
These batteries are not widely available. When this batch is gone, they're gone - we don't know when we'll get more. This is an advanced, cutting edge, highly in demand item.
Promo item terms - if you buy this battery you agree to the following:
- We guarantee you won't get a DOA cell, but beyond that, our normal warranty does NOT apply to these special cells.
- No quantity discounts can or will be given.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted for cosmetic issues (minor cosmetic scratches).
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell 18650 25A 2800mah Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.3mm
- Approximate Length: 65mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2800mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 25A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 2700mah
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 2800mah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- dollar battery
Battery life isnt that great. My mod runs on a single 18650, but even then I go through 3 of these batteries in a day. Other than that, it performs pretty great.
Hi Quinten - Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the batteries you received. We will be in contact with you via email to see if we cannot find the underlying issue.
Goes dead quicker than IMR 18650 3000mAh that I've recharged hundreds of times. I mean dead within 3 hours in my single cell Treebox mod. High dollar battery should perform better, very disappointed.
Hi David - thank you for your feedback. We'll follow up with you by email, but the Vapcell is a 2800mAh battery, and the other battery you're referring to is a 3000mAh. They're very different batteries. That's probably contributing to the difference you're seeing. We'll be in touch shortly though to work this out.
I ONLY order from LiionWholesale for all my Batteries, because you can trust them! Always on their A game!!