Vapcell T42 21700 35A/50A Flat Top 4200mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Receive free battery cases with your purchase! (up to 24 batteries, click to read our updated case policy.)
The absolute lowest internal resistance cell on the market, but doesn't quite meet Vapcell specifications
This T42 cell is a rewrapped sample cell from a huge manufacturer of one of their unreleased cutting edge cells (we can't say who). It is amazingly powerful at high current. However, being samples, they do not quite meet the stated manufacturer capacity specifications. Since they are still amazing batteries, we are offering them but with modified capacity guarantees and with a lower price than we would otherwise. Snap them up while they're here because we won't be restocking!
Vapcell rates them as 4000mAh minimum when charged with a 100mA charging cut-off current. Some do meet the 4000mAh minimum but many don't, which is why these are available at a lower price. We recommend using a more typical 20mA cut-off current and with this you should see 3900mAh or more, most actually more like 3980mAh. We will not consider returns due to capacity issues unless you see below 3850mAh.
Vapcell T42 21700 4200mAh Specifications:
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 70.1mm
- Approximate Length: 21.5mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 4200mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 35A
- Max Discharge Current: 50A (with 80°C cut)
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 4200mah (0.2C discharge)
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 4000mah (0.2C discharge) NOTE some tested 3900mAh-4000mAh, see "Performance Details" above
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Red
- Origin: China
Manufacturer's Discharge Graph
These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Powerful battery, fast service
Truly high amp 21700 battery used in custom flashlights to get the most out of them. Super fast service from Liion!
Vapcell T-42 21700 battery
These batteries are pretty good they don’t last as long as others ive had but they do the job!
The best high-power 21700 cell
On LIION Wholesale there are two high-power 21700 cells to choose from: the MOLICEL/NPE P42A and the Vapcell T42. From looking at reviews online, I found that the Vapcell T42 is newer, and its performance makes it the better choice for flashlights. If you compare the Vapcell's discharge graph with the Molicel's discharge graph, you can see that the Vapcell always delivers a significantly higher voltage for an equivalent state of charge. In addition, the Vapcell has a better internal resistance. The LIION Wholesale page warns of a lower capacity than advertised. A certain professional review confirms that the cell has about 200 mAh less than advertised. Even the official discharge graph on the Vapcell website shows 100 mAh less than advertised. Consider if higher power is more important to you than capacity. For me, a small capacity difference is outweighed by the superior discharge performance of this cell. I don't know how to properly measure capacity, but my charger does show the mAh charged. When starting from a low voltage around 2.70v (the voltage where my flashlight automatically turns off) the capacity was about 4800 mAh, but when using the cycle function on the charger which discharges to 3.00v then charges to 4.20v the capacity was about 3750 mAh. This store page indicates this cell is in limited supply, so if you want the best 21700 cell for flashlights or similar applications, go ahead and grab them!
This battery is super awesome! I use these in my high powered flashlights, I will be getting more...
We Also Recommend
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery with UL2054 and CB certs (MJ1 cell inside) - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount