XTAR VC4S Battery Charger - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
XTAR VC4S Features:
- Real-time charging status
- Internal resistance and full capacity testing
- Overcharge, over current and over voltage protection
- Automatically detects battery type and charges accordingly
- Automatic charging cutoff
- 3 stage battery charging to maximize battery life
- 0V battery activation mode
- Input power: QC3.0 (5V / 3A | 9V / 2A)
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- .05V, 1.45V +/- .1V
- Charge speeds:
- 1 x 3A
- 2 x 2A
- 4 x 1A
- 4 x .5A
- Battery chemistry: Lithium ion (IMR/INR/ICR 3.6V or 3.7V) and Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd
- Common li-ion battery sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
- Can fit 2x 32650 cells (bay 1 and 4) and 2x 18650 cells (bay 2 and 3) at the same time
- Protected 20700 and 21700 size cells will not fit
- Common Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
In the Box:
- XTAR VC4S charger
- Micro USB cable
- Scratch off validation card
XTAR Direct. We are an XTAR Authorized dealer. Buy from us with full confidence you're receiving authentic XTAR products.
It's got 3 modes and I use them all: Charge, Grade and Store. "Charge" is just the normal charging mode you see on every charger. "Grade" discharges the battery all the way and then charges, giving you the true capacity of the battery at that time. "Store" puts the voltage of the battery at optimum levels for storage. My first VC4S had one slot quit operating after a year or so. Getting in touch with Xtar for a warranty inquiry was like pulling teeth. I hope this charger has better build quality.
Does a fine job charging and easy to use.
Nice charger, but it does not charge at stated ratings. I am using it with a QCII power supply from my phone (5v,3a; 9v,1.6a; 12v, 1.2a) that only allows 2a for a single cell, 1ax2, or .5a x 4. Not too worried about that though as I mainly bought it for the storage mode and internal resistance function.
Love this charger. 4.2 v cutoff is perfect. Wish it was bundled with a usb 3 wall charger but that’s just a minor gripe.
We Also Recommend