XTAR VC4S Battery Charger - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The VC4S has been discontinued and replaced by its updated version the XTAR VC4SL. The only differences are the VC4SL has a different USB plug type and slightly longer charging bays so if you don't need to charge very long batteries get this one on clearance while supplies last!
XTAR VC4S Features:
- Real-time charging status
- Internal resistance and full capacity testing
- Overcharge, over current and over voltage protection
- Automatically detects battery type and charges accordingly
- Automatic charging cutoff
- 3 stage battery charging to maximize battery life
- 0V battery activation mode
- Input power: QC3.0 (5V / 3A | 9V / 2A)
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- .05V, 1.45V +/- .1V
- Charge speeds:
- 1 x 3A
- 2 x 2A
- 4 x 1A
- 4 x .5A
- Battery chemistry: Lithium ion (IMR/INR/ICR 3.6V or 3.7V) and Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd
- Common li-ion battery sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
- Can fit 2x 32650 cells (bay 1 and 4) and 2x 18650 cells (bay 2 and 3) at the same time
- Protected 20700 and 21700 size cells will not fit
- Common Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
In the Box:
- XTAR VC4S charger
- Micro USB cable
- Scratch off validation card
XTAR Direct. We are an XTAR Authorized dealer. Buy from us with full confidence you're receiving authentic XTAR products.
It's got 3 modes and I use them all: Charge, Grade and Store. "Charge" is just the normal charging mode you see on every charger. "Grade" discharges the battery all the way and then charges, giving you the true capacity of the battery at that time. "Store" puts the voltage of the battery at optimum levels for storage. My first VC4S had one slot quit operating after a year or so. Getting in touch with Xtar for a warranty inquiry was like pulling teeth. I hope this charger has better build quality.
Does a fine job charging and easy to use.
Nice charger, be nicer if it did what the manufacturer claimed it did in specs
Nice charger, but it does not charge at stated ratings. I am using it with a QCII power supply from my phone (5v,3a; 9v,1.6a; 12v, 1.2a) that only allows 2a for a single cell, 1ax2, or .5a x 4. Not too worried about that though as I mainly bought it for the storage mode and internal resistance function.
Love this charger. 4.2 v cutoff is perfect. Wish it was bundled with a usb 3 wall charger but that’s just a minor gripe.
We Also Recommend